Microsoft Office Web Apps are online companions to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, enabling people to access and do light editing or sharing of Office documents from virtually anywhere.
Download Microsoft Office Web Apps (Beta) from the Microsoft Download Center.
Learn to Deploy Office Web Apps in Your Own Environment
Plan and deploy
- Understanding Office Web Apps
- Planning Office Web Apps
- Deploy Office Web Apps
- Understanding Broadcast Slide Show
- Planning Broadcast Slide Show
- Activate the Office Web Apps Feature on site collections
- Manage the Office Web Apps cache
- Configure the default open behavior for browser-enabled documents
- Configure PowerPoint service application settings
- Configure Word Viewing service settings
- Configure Excel Services Application settings
Ways to Use Office Web Apps
Business customers licensed for Microsoft Office 2010 through a Volume Licensing program can run Office Web Apps on-premises on a server running Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
For consumers, Office Web Apps are available on Windows Live as a free, ad-supported service. For more information, read Using Office Web Apps in Windows Live.
Office Web Apps Installed on SharePoint