March 2009 – TechNet UNPLUGGED Update
Data Protection Manager 2007 Technical Briefing
This technical briefing focuses on Microsoft Data Protection Manager (DPM) 2007 – a member of the Microsoft System Centre family of management products. If you are an IT Administrator that works with Microsoft Technologies or simply looking to understand how Microsoft is addressing the demands from our customers and partners for greater manageability and protection of IT infrastructure – this is the technical briefing for you.
· Why Microsoft developed Data Protection Manager
· Brief DPM 2007 overview
· Specific Workloads (with demos)
· What about non Microsoft Workloads?
· Sizing and Deployment
· Architecting for Disaster Resilience
· Service Pack 1 (released December 2008)
Note: This is a Level 300 Event for IT Professionals
Christchurch - 17 Mar 09: 1- 4pm Register
Wellington - 18 Mar 09: 1- 4pm Register
Auckland - 19 Mar 09: 1 - 4pm Register