BizTalk Server 2009 represents the next release in Microsoft’s long-term strategy to enable the connected enterprise. BizTalk Server 2009 enhances enterprise connectivity with broad industry support of WS* protocols, the edge via Microsoft BizTalk RFID, and business partners though EDI.
What’s new in BizTalk Server 2009?
· Support for .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and Visual Studio 2008 SP1 - take advantages of the latest developer tools
· Support for Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 – full support of Hyper-V, and increased performance and scale
Extend To The Edge
· EDI - enhanced out of the box support for the most commonly used EDI schema and trading partner management tools
· Simplify development of mobile applications that expose relevant, real-time business information (RFID Mobile)
· ALM – new support is provided for Team Foundation Server (TFS), allowing development teams to leverage the integrated source control, bug tracking, support for team development, Project Server integration and support for automating builds via MSBuild
· Enhanced Developer Productivity – improved underlying project system enhances debugging support for artifacts, pipeline components and orchestrations, and enables support for unit testing
This beta is community supported. The TechNet forums will be the primary place for support - http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1470&SiteID=17
This beta is for evaluation purposes only. It is not supported in a live operating environment.
ESB Guidance 2.0 CTP is also now available at - http://msdn.microsoft.com/esb.
Sign up here - https://connect.microsoft.com/site/sitehome.aspx?SiteID=218.