The Beta refresh release of the Silverlight Streaming publishing plug-in for Expression Encoder 2 is now available for download right here.
- File-by-file upload: There’s no more need to package the files in a zip archive, and uploading file-by-file improves upload reliability and performance, while alleviating the risk of timeouts
- Better upload progress reporting
- Quota display that shows available/remaining online storage space
- Support for application republishing: you can replace or merge existing applications
- Several UI enhancements (e.g. resizable preview window, application list sorted in inverse date order, etc.)
Those of you who already know the SLS publishing plug-in for Expression Encoder 1 will no doubt love this one even more, and if you have never used the SLS publishing plug-in for Expression Encoder before, this is the perfect time to start. Enjoy!
- SLS Blog: Finding your way with all the Silverlight Streaming plug-ins
- SLS Blog: Expression Encoder Publishing Plug-in for Silverlight Streaming is available to download
- Expression Encoder Blog: Silverlight Streaming Publishing Plug-in for Expression Encoder 2 is out!
- Soul Solutions Blog: Silverlight Streaming Part 3