For anyone who couldn't make the 2008 Launch events in March, this is a great opportunity to access all the information and sessions in a unique way!
In the Virtual Launch Experience, you'll find:
- Keynote address by Steve Ballmer
- An interactive 3D Silverlight event guide
- Microsoft product and sponsor booths, rich with videos, presentations, brochures, and special offers
- Breakout sessions for deep diving into the 2008 Launch Wave technologies
- A virtual backpack to store and download exhibitor content
Best of all, it's a rich Internet application, designed and built with Visual Studio 2008 and Expression Studio, hosted on Windows Server 2008 accessing SQL Server 2008, and presented in Microsoft Silverlight.
To get to the Virtual Launch Experience go to www.microsoft.com/virtualevents