So that concludes my series about hwnd interop, which is really a draft of the hwnd interop white paper that will go into a future release of the Avalon SDK documentation, as part of an upcoming "articles from the architects" series. To recap, here's the parts of the paper:
- Introduction and how Avalon uses hwnds
- "Airspace" -- implications of hwnd boundaries
- Transparent and non-rectangular windows
- HwndSource -- Avalon inside Win32 applications
- HwndHost -- Win32 inside Avalon applications
As always, questions and comments appreciated!