Today we shipped the Windows Azure Training Kit June 2012 Update . The June 2012 update includes 42 step-by-step hands-on labs and 20 presentations covering the new Windows Azure features, in particular Windows Azure Web Sites and Windows Azure Virtual Machines which we announced two weeks ago.
Some of the highlights of this update include:
- 12 new hands-on labs for Windows Azure Virtual Machines
- 11 new hands-on labs for Windows Azure Web Sites
- 2 new hands-on labs that demonstrate Windows Azure with Windows 8 Metro-style applications
- New hands-on labs for Node.js and PHP using Mac OS X
- Updated content for the latest Windows Azure SDKs, tools, and new Windows Azure Management Portal
- New and updated presentations designed to support individual sessions to a full 3 day training workshops
You can download the training kit from the download center here: http://bit.ly/WATKJune2012
Just like past releases, the full training kit package (213MB) is a self-extracting exe that will unpack all of the hands-on labs and presentations to your local machine. You can then browse through the hands-on labs as HTML or the PowerPoint presentations locally. Alternatively, you can download the Training Kit Web Installer (2.4MB) and selectively choose individual hands-on labs or presentations.