Brian in the team walks everyone through downloading and installing Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Beta 2 and Visual Studio 2010 Team Foundation Server Beta 2. This is episode 33 of the 10-4 show on Channel9.
This video references several important URL’s. Those URL’s, as well as some other handy links for beta 2, are as follows:
– Download instructions for all files in this video
– Compatibility hotfix for Team Explorer 2008 connecting to Team Foundation Server 2010
– More information about the Windows Server 2008 VHD
– Beta 2 home on MSDN
– Information on "Go Live" license
– MSDN Forums
– Visual Studio Connect site (report bugs / suggestions)
– Team Foundation Server 2010 Deployment Guidance
– Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Kit
You may also be interested in viewing 10-4 Episode 20, which provides more details on configuring your base operating system.