In September, we recorded the key sessions from a full 5-day Visual Studio 2008 Training Workshop. These sessions were delivered by several of the Technical Evangelists on the Visual Studio Rhythm team and Program Managers from the product group. We have released the recordings from Day #1 of the workshop on Channel9. Day #1 includes the following topics:
- Lap around Visual Studio 2008 & .NET Framework 3.5
- What's new in C# 3.0?
- What's new in Visual Basic 9.0?
- .NET Framework 3.5 Enhancements
- .NET Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
- Using LINQ with Relational Data
- ADO Synchronization Services
Please go and check out this content. Again, please give us your feedback.