Cumulative Update 40 includes all application and platform hotfixes and regulatory features that have been released for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.
The cumulative update is intended mainly for solutions that are experiencing the problems described in the Knowledge Base article linked to below. However, you are advised to always keep your solution updated with the latest cumulative update. If you are in doubt about whether this cumulative update addresses your specific problem, or if you want to confirm whether any special compatibility, installation, or download issues are associated with this cumulative update, support professionals in Customer Support Services are ready to help you. For more information, see http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/.
The cumulative update includes hotfixes that apply to all countries and hotfixes specific to the following local versions:
- AT – Austria
- AU – Australia
- BE – Belgium
- CH – Switzerland
- CZ – Czech Republic
- DE – Germany
- DK – Denmark
- ES – Spain
- FI – Finland
- FR – France
- IS – Iceland
- IT – Italy
- NA – North America
- NL – Netherlands
- NO – Norway
- NZ – New Zealand
- RU – Russia
- SE – Sweden
- UK – United Kingdom
- W1 - International
Where to find Cumulative Update 40
You can download the cumulative update from KB 4011766 – Cumulative Update 40 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.
Or you can find the cumulative update at the Microsoft Download Center. Before you install a cumulative update in a production environment, take the following precautions:
- Test the cumulative update in a non-production environment.
- Make a backup of the system or computer where the cumulative update is to be installed.
- Note: Implementing this cumulative update can require a database upgrade.
- Note: We are currently transitioning to a new Knowledge Base system to provide you a better experience. During the transition period, access to Knowledge Base articles from within CustomerSource and PartnerSource will be unavailable. During this transition period, Knowledge Base articles can be found by utilizing the search functionality located on the Microsoft Support Website.
- Note: This download does unfortunately not include content for the additional folders extracted from the DVD. You will have to get the content from the DVD. This issue will be corrected for next month.
For a list of all cumulative updates for this version, see Released Cumulative Updates for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.