Cumulative Update 01 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 has been released

Cumulative Update 01 includes all application and platform hotfixes and regulatory features that have been released for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017.

The cumulative update is intended mainly for solutions that are experiencing the problems described in the Knowledge Base article linked to below. However, you are advised to always keep your solution updated with the latest cumulative update. If you are in doubt about whether this cumulative update addresses your specific problem, or if you want to confirm whether any special compatibility, installation, or download issues are associated with this cumulative update, support professionals in Customer Support Services are ready to help you. For more information, see http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/.

The cumulative update includes hotfixes that apply to all countries and hotfixes specific to the following local versions:

•   AU – Australia
  •   NO – Norway
  •   NZ – New Zealand
  •   RU – Russia
  •   SE – Sweden
  •   UK – United Kingdom

Where to find Cumulative Update 01

The downloads are temporarily unavailable, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Warning

Before you install a cumulative update in a production environment, take the following precautions:

1. Test the cumulative update in a non-production environment.
  2. Make a backup of the system or computer where the cumulative update is to be installed.

Additional Information

For information about how to install the cumulative update, see How to Install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Cumulative Update.

1. Kamil Sacek says:

I am missing Czech version in download center…

2. It is really strange to see that the Download Center is changing language on selection of a localization. That I need to download the DK localization does NOT imply that I speak/read Danish (I don’t). Currently I download six different localizations for each CU – and I speak just 3 of these languages.
    Just glad I do not need the Czech version – my knowledge of that language is really limited to: hlavní nádraží

3. Sebastiaan Lubbers says:

That is just wrong. I always run *.microsoft.com in EN-US… I switched it to NL-NL and behold there is my download…

4. Quick1034 says:

I can not find the Belgium version.
    They speak Dutch as well (Flemish)

5. And why is the BE localization only available if I select ‘French’, and not when I select ‘Dutch’ – both languages are in that localization ???

6. Zdeněk Fridrichovský says:

Czech version is in download center now. But it looks as dev version. Are you sure that it is real released version?

7. Yury Rest says:

Hi guys, first of all thanks for the great work you’re doing at Microsoft for Dynamics NAV! I have posted a question on https://community.dynamics.com/nav/f/34/p/219498/588889 and not getting anywhere, so was wondering if somebody here might help. My last finding is that no matter how I create 2017 instance, I cannot start it with default settings. Is there some new parameters that I could be missing?

8. Yury Rest says:

1. navteam says:

Hi Yury, it sounds like you need help getting unblocked. In order for us to help you, please contact Support. If you’re not sure how to do that, you can find guidance in PartnerSource and on the Microsoft Partner Network site (https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/support).

9. Tom Hedegaard says:

I find it confusing that I find objects in the BE version marked in the version list with “NAVW110.0.00.14199”, objects that is not marked with 14199 in the W1 version. An example is Table 156 “Resource” marked “NAVW110.0.00.00.14199”, and in the W1 Table 156 “Resource” marked “NAVW110.0”.
    The object is completely identical in the two versions besides the version list.

I will prefer that I can “trust” the version list so I dont need to look into more objects than necessary.

1. Tom Hedegaard says:

..and the same goes for Table 13, 167, 1430, 1803, 1807, etc…

10. Nikolay Yordanov says:

Dear, navteam.

Where we can find the Translation Toolkit (the Visual Studio project) for NAV 2017?

11. Christian Clausen says:

It seems the NAV 2017 documentation set has not been published on MSDN, yet. As an example, look at the documentation of SELECTLATESTVERSION, https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd355033.aspx. The “Other Versions” dropdown does not include NAV 2017. Is there is ETA for this?

1. Pallea says:

You must have missed it…TYou have to use this link

Thanks
      Palle

2. navteam says:

Palle is right: Going forward, we publish to this location: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-nav/index
      The content in the old MSDN Library (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/) is no longer being maintained by us. We realize that this can be confusing, but please bookmark https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-nav/index to get the latest version.

1. KC says:

Hi,

NAV 2017 – CU1 and CU2 sites could not be found.

12. Juanma says:

Hi,

I need to download a NAV 2017 – CU1 DE for Germany and the page is not available.

Can you helpme?