An update to Dynamics NAV and Dynamics C5 for tablet and phone is now available. If you already have Dynamics NAV or Dynamics C5 v.2.2 installed, this will automatically be updated to v.2.3 (unless you specifically selected not to update automatically on your device). This is what you get with the new update:
New in this version
- Added support for Android 7 'Nougat'.
- Added support for iOS 10.
Bug fixes in this version
- Fixed permission issues when accessing device camera and file storage.
- Fixed issues with launching the app using the ms-dynamicsnav Uri.
- Fixed sign-in issues when using AAD authentication.
- With the release of iOS 10, we will be discontinuing support for iOS 7 and iOS 8 in an upcoming update during early 2017.
- With the release of Android 7, we will be discontinuing support for Android 4 in an upcoming update during early 2017.
Get Dynamics NAV today
Get Dynamics C5 today
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Best regards, The Dynamics NAV team