What to do when you cannot access a download?

This month’s Cumulative Updates were made available for download this week. Some of you have experienced problems downloading the files, which causes understandable confusion and frustration. The problems can be caused by a number of different issues, including but not limited to server-side issues. The team that runs the download server is in process of verifying that the problems reported by some of you are not caused by issues on their side. So far, the number of successful downloads is higher than most months, but the number of download requests is also higher than normal, which may cause extra stress on the servers.

If you experience download issues, support professionals in Customer Support Services are ready to help you. Use the familiar support channels in PartnerSource. For example, call your local Microsoft office: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/northamerica/support/support-news/Support_Telephone, or submit a new technical support  request: https://mbs2.microsoft.com/Support/newstart.aspx. Both pages require PartnerSource access.

Alternatively, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus. This page is country-/region specific, so change the configuration at the bottom of the page.

This blog post was updated on 13. July 2015.

1. Sergio Carbajo says:

We still have problems downloading the last Spanish 2015 C.Update…

2. Lasse Jensen says:

Tried to download both CU 20 and CU 21 of NAV 2013 R2.

Both links return Error 500.

It's definitely server related.

3. Lasse Jensen says:

Tried to download both CU 20 and CU 21 of NAV 2013 R2.

Both links return Error 500.

It's definitely server related.

4. Jens Glathe says:

The downloads appear to be working now. Thanks for fixing it.

5. Phenno says:

Still issues to download NAV 2015 CU 9. Download sometimes starts but errors in the middle, sometimes does not start at all.

6. Derk Bernhardt says:

I tried the last 5 days to download NAV 2015 NO CU08 or CU09 without any luck. I got always: "This page can’t be displayed".

7. Jens Glathe says:

Well, my praise has been too early, I guess. I just got *one* complete download of a file, the other six all failed. And it's still down, as it seems. Does nobody at Microsoft care?

8. Same here, I cannot download ANY of the NAV 2013 CU.

9. Erik S. says:

I have tried 100 times to download ANY of the NAV 2015 cumulative updates using both IE and Chrome.

The error message is always the same – "This page can’t be displayed".

WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED????

10. D says:

This is hilarious. I am still unable to download the 'DEU' package of NAV2015 CU09 from last week's release.

If you can't get your servers fixed, please at least provide some alternative download methods. I don't know … torrent, FTP, something. We basically depend on these releases. Please … do something.

11. Erik S. says:

BTW – fantastic link to support/more information, which Jatin Patel also uses in his article about cumulative update 9. Have you guys ever tried to open that page? Where exactly would we be able to report the download problems from that page????????

support.microsoft.com/…/contactus

12. Sebastiaan Lubbers says:

Can we have a follow-up on this as it has been 4 days without any update.

13. John says:

Coffee break: don't bother people 🙂

14. Jens Glathe says:

Well, I tried again today and verified my 6 downloads. Seems to be working now.