Just a small advert for the Microsoft All-In-One Code site. I will let the site introduce itself:
- Are you frustrated by the lack of code samples for a certain programming task?
- Have you ever struggled to quickly get started with a technique?
- Have you expected someone to write code samples for you based on your requests for free?
- Is a one-stop code sample library for all Microsoft development technologies attractive to you?
If the answer of any of these questions is “Yes”, then read the same questions (and the answers! (or at least some of them!)) here:
The main features of the site are:
- – Get Code: Browse the site and take a look. Download the whole Framework and browse 100s of projects. Or install the “Sample Browser” which lets you search projects.
- – Request Code: Submit sample ideas for what sample code you would like to see.
Follow news and updates from this blog:
Of course the main focus is on core MS programming languages like c#. But there is one NAV sample there too: A project with NAV Web Service Sample code. It contains sample code for all the standard functions you get with a NAV Web service, to copy and paste and hopefully help when you forget the exact syntax in c#. You can download this sample from this link:
Dynamics NAV Support EMEA