Directions EMEA 2010 is a partner conference focused entirely on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, with an expected attendance of 500 people from over 30 Countries, taking place in the beautiful city of Prague, May 19-21, 2010.Over the years, the Directions EMEA event has grown to become a prime conference for our Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners creating a platform where you can meet and connect, share knowledge and engage in new business opportunities as well as network with Microsoft representatives and executives.
The primary goals of this event are to:
- Help build a stronger and more engaged Microsoft Dynamics NAV community.
- Enhance the relationship between Microsoft and you, our Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners.
- Provide you with the latest product and business information helping you win in the market.
Since there is a mutual interest within a community consisting solely of Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners, the dialog with Microsoft is direct and open. Often this has a direct effect on development and strategy concerning the future of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
In order to achieve this, the agenda contains:
- Keynotes: covering areas of general interest, based on input from the channel, and latest information about product and business development.
- Technical sessions: providing you with background information and knowledge.
- Sales/Marketing sessions: giving insight into go-to-market strategies, positioning and selling tactics.
- ISV sessions: where partners present their products and services to an EMEA audience.
- Partner exhibitions: to show solutions and build contacts.
- And of course lots of opportunity to partner and network.
I therefore encourage you to attend this year’s event in Prague and take advantage of the great possibilities provided to you. Registration has already begun and the complete agenda can be found at: http://www.directionsemea.com/.