It has been about two years since the first post on the Dynamics NAV Team blog. Lots of changes since then! It is high time for a refresh. We hope you like our new design and are able to find topics and posts with ease. The design changes, which are very visible, occurred last week at the same time as some changes to the content and direction of our blog, which might not be so obvious. Here's what is changing:
- We're focusing our energy on one team blog where you can hear from many different bloggers from all parts of the Dynamics NAV team.
- We're incorporating lots of NAV blogs from around Microsoft into this one team blog. So far, we've brought in all the posts from the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sustained Engineering blog and the NAV Developer's blog. You'll soon see a post on these blogs about moving over here to the NAV Team blog. More blogs will be moving soon.
- We're keeping the original post dates from those blogs and adding tags for the original authors.
- We organized and refined the tags on all of our blog posts, both the old NAV Team blog posts and the new posts from other NAV blogs.
- A note about tags - you can set up RSS feeds based on tags. If you want an RSS feed for all posts on the NAV Team blog about Reporting, click the Reporting tag, and then click (RSS) under the Browse by Tags header.
- With all this new content, we're shifting to being a more technical blog than we were previously. We'll still have announcements, news, and anecdotes now and then, but we'll also feature lots of technical content.
Our goal is to make it easy for you to find great content from across our whole team and to keep you coming back for more. Let us know what you think!