We have now released training material for designing reports in NAV 2009.
This training will teach the learners about the concepts of Report Design in NAV 2009 using VS Report Designer along with the limitations and workarounds in Report Design. It covers the new options with practical examples on creating reports in report design, creating and defining data set within NAV 2009 to be used in Visual Studio. In addition, it covers how to implement dynamics features like interactive sorting, conditional formatting, visualizing data using graphs, document maps, creating expressions. Furthermore the training contains information on best practices and recommendations for creating interactive dashboard reports containing KPI’s.
At Training Material Completion
After reviewing this training, individuals will be able to:
- Understand the new architecture and reporting features in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009.
- Create table and matrix reports for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV RoleTailored client in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Add interactive features, such as Visibility Options, Interactive Sort, Document Maps, and Pictures to the report.
- Use expressions and custom code in RoleTailored client reports.
- Integrate reports in the RoleTailored client user experience.
- Run RoleTailored client reports in various ways.
You will find the training material at CustomerSource here:
Claus Lundstrøm, Program Manager, Microsoft Dynamics NAV