We've released an update of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Developer and IT Pro Help to MSDN and the Microsoft Download Center. This is the second of our periodic updates to developer and IT Pro content since NAV 2009 released in November.
This release includes:
- Bug fixes and new content. About 17% of the topics have been updated or are new in this release.
- Debugging with Visual Studio. Added new topics about debugging RoleTailored client objects with Visual Studio.
- Delegation. Added new topics about setting up delegation.
- Form Transformation. Added new troubleshooting topics.
- Improvements to Walkthroughs
- Added a categorized list of all the Walthrough topics for the developer and IT Pro audiences, so that they are easier to find.
- Updated and improved the Installation Walkthroughs.
- Added a new RoleTailored client reporting walkthrough for the Customer - Top 10 List report.
- Page Designer. Added new topics about adding images on actions and creating activity buttons for the navigation pane.
- Security. Added new topics about security in the RoleTailored Environment.
You can download the updates and copy it into your NAV 2009 installation, updating the Help you receive from F1. If you have feedback on any of the content, please use the feedback link at the bottom of each page in the CHM, or use the Ratings and Feedback form on each MSDN page.
- Bob, Elona, Jill, and John (the NAV dev & IT Pro writers)