Just before the Beta was released, we shared some links to external coverage for C++ AMP. That included press (that picked up the C++ AMP open spec announcement), and also 5 chosen links to content that demonstrated the author had experimented with C++ AMP beyond just reading about it and re-linking to our content.
The time has come to share another 5 select links of content from people who are demonstrating hands on experience. As usual, we do not endorse any of the content, but we are simply linking to it. It was tough to narrow it down to 5, but here they are:
- Bruno Boucard (MVP) recorded for Microsoft France a 75-minute C++ AMP session in French.
- Marc Drossaers experiments with vector-matrix multiply in both HLSL and C++ AMP.
- Guancheng Chen, from IBM, wrote an overview article of C++ AMP in Chinese. The article is also published in Programmer Magazine April issue.
- Ken Domino takes it to the next level by offering advanced syntactic sugar tips for C++ AMP.
- Thomas Trotzki has recorded a screencast in German that seems to cover demos, the API, and the tools.
Will your blog post/article/video/content make it into the 5 links the next time we do this?