HTML5 video audio app deployed in intranet does not work in IE9

This is one painful issue that took me too long to figure out, what a waste of time! I built a simple html5 webpage with a video & audio, works perfectly in VS and in localhost mode, but once I deploy in intranet, does not work anyme in IE9! Same site works well in other…

0

Solving error: The remote server returned an error: NotFound

I had a weird issue today. I am calling an external website using WebClient inside my WCF application, and I consistently got this error in WebClient call: “The remote server returned an error: NotFound”. The error did not give me enough clues. To debug it, I ran fiddler and to my surprise, the error doesn’t…

1