Office:Mac 2011 is hitting store shelves in October. In conjunction with our release, my user experience team will conduct multiple research studies about the new applications to track their usage and usability over time. Since I have several big studies coming up, I need a lot of new participants!
For all of my upcoming studies, I need a bunch of participants who are meet all of the following criteria:
- are located in the San Francisco Bay Area or the Puget Sound region
- have not already used Office:Mac 2011 (sorry, beta folks!)
- use Office:Mac 2008 at work (extra special bonus points for Exchange usage)
If you fit all of these criteria, please email me with the following information:
- your name
- your phone number
- which Office applications you use at work
- how frequently you use those applications at work (daily, a few times a week, weekly, a few times a month, etc)
- whether you use Exchange
If you don't meet all of these criteria, don't despair! We conduct studies elsewhere. If you don't meet these criteria, please don't mail me, so that I can focus on getting the participants right now. Instead, you can sign up to participate in usability studies here.