Registration is now open for TechDays Online—running September 12 – 16 and free to all participants!
If you’ve missed out on this popular event, now’s your chance to get in on the action. And if you’ve participated before, sign up now to get current tips, tricks and best practices for DevOps, the Data Platform, BOTs, HoloLens, Microsoft Azure and IOT—along with innovations from the team at Microsoft Research Cambridge.
We’ll be broadcasting live on Channel 9 from the Microsoft Campus in Reading. Leading MVPs and other community leaders will deliver bite-size technical sessions with a real-world perspective on how Microsoft technologies are and can be used by customers and partners. The five-day agenda is packed full of community-led conversations, demonstrations and how-to technical information.
Here’s a snapshot of the agenda:
- Monday, 12 September: Explore the world of Data Platform and BOTs
- Tuesday, 13 September: DevOps in practice
- Wednesday, 14 September: A day at the Office!
- Thursday, 15 September: The inside track on Azure and UK Datacenter
- Friday, 16 September: Find out more about Artificial Intelligence
Find out more about the sessions and register for the days that interest you here.