1. How long have you been an MVP?
2. How did you first start in community?
I was asked in Compuserve FRPROG (French Programmers) community, and did some basic VB and HTML courses online in the online community. I guess it was in 1996.
3. Which technical community or communities are you most active in?
Microsoft answers – mainly Internet Explorer forums (in Dutch, French and Spanish). And I manage the IESUPPORT, WINSUPPORT and MSOFORUM at Compuserve.
4. What’s the best technical tip you have today for implementing a cloud deployment?
Make sure you have a reliable synchronization solution, and that the people know what the cloud technology is all about.
5. When considering using the Cloud, what do you tell people if they aren’t sure about moving to the Cloud?
There are far more specialized people busy with the security in the cloud than there can possibly be in your network / at your home.
6. Do you have a blog/website link to Cloud related Tips or deployment stories you would like to share?
I post quite some tips about cloud technology (Skydrive, Office web apps, Mesh and others) for end users on my blog
7. Speaking from your experience, what words of advice do you have for new MVP’s?
Ask for details and if you don’t or can’t
Be afraid of boilerplates
Don’t post just a link