1. How long have you been an MVP?
Since October 2011
2. How did you first start in community?
I started by sharing my thoughts, projects and knowledge on my personal tech blog.
3. Which technical community or communities are you most active in?
Personal tech blogs (http://giannishub.cloudapp.net, http://embeddedlounge.blogspot.com), Microsoft Windows Embedded Forums, TTG (Torino Technologies Group) local Italian community (http://www.torinotechnologiesgroup.it); AVNET Embedded Italian support
4. What’s the best technical tip you have today for implementing a cloud deployment?
To host a website/CMS, use Windows Azure Accelerator for Umbraco + Umbraco Accelerator Lite to deploy Umbraco CMS installations on Windows Azure
5. When considering using the cloud, what do you tell people if they aren’t sure about moving to the cloud?
I tell them that when moving to the cloud, they can focus on growing their business, leaving scalability, performance, downtime issues, storage limits, security management to the cloud platform.
6. Do you have a blog/website link to cloud related Tips or deployment stories you would like to share?
7. Speaking from your experience, what words of advice do you have for new MVPs?
I would tell them to continue to do what they already do with greater passion, sharing their experiences and knowledge and catch all the great opportunities being an MVP brings to them.