MVPs James Gordon and Geetesh Bajaj recently released a new book entitled “Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac All-In-One for Dummies. This new title provides a user-friendly guide on how to master: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Entourage on Apple Mac. This book explores ways to:
- Use the new galleries to find features, formats, wizards, templates, and recently used files
- Create your own templates on Excel and open Web pages in HTML format
- Take advantage of PowerPoint by adding animation to your slides, inserting music from your iTunes library, and fine-tuning the timing
- Organize your schedule on My Day, handle contacts and e-mail, and manage a database—all through Entourage
- Manage projects of all sizes on the Project Center
- Use all the applications together, and to their full potential
The book is available to purchase here.