Headed by MVP Eriq Neale, this collaborated book includes chapter contributions from MVPs Amy Babinchak, Steve Banks, Tim Barrett, Susan Bradley, Dean Calvert, Cris Hanna, Kevin James, Jeff Middleton, David Shackleford and Kevin Weilbacher.
About the book:
Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals Eriq Neale and his fellow MVPs cover every facet of planning, deploying, and managing SBS 2008. The authors begin by showing how to install and configure SBS 2008 for maximum efficiency, performance, and ease of administration. You’ll learn how to securely utilise SBS 2008’s comprehensive Internet, file, and print services; simplify and automate both server and workstation management; and take full advantage of both SharePoint collaboration and Exchange communication tools.
Learn how to:
- Plan, install, configure, and customize SBS 2008 in any environment
- Set up and manage SBS 2008-based networks, Web access, and collaboration–including SharePoint Services 3.0
- Leverage Remote Web Workplace and other advanced remote access solutions
- Manage email and other communications with SBS 2008’s built-in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Centrally control Windows Vista, Windows XP, and other clients
- Seamlessly integrate Macintosh computers into your Windows network
- Protect your servers and workstations against both internal and external threats
- Prepare backups and disaster recovery plans you can actually use in an emergency
- Streamline and automate administration using Microsoft PowerShell.
You can order the book here.