the error in the event view is:
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
to the user MOSS\spservice SID (S-1-5-21-296829991-1532536763-3691781843-1015). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
Error Source: DCOM, Event: 10016
to resolve the error, grant the service account local activation permissions on the "IIS WAMREG admin Service", the instructions to do so are:
- Start "Component Services" in the Administrators Tools
- Navigate in the structure as follows; Console Root\Component Services\Computers\My Computer\DCOM Config
- Select the component: "IIS WAMREG admin Service" and view its properties
- Click the Security tab
- Edit "Launce and Activation Permissions"
- Add the service account shown the error and grant it "local activation" permissions