We just released the MultiPoint SDK version 1.1 which includes APIs, code samples, tools, and documentation on MS download. Click here for the download.
This version of the MultiPoint SDK includes many new features and enhancements, including:
· Resolution of major functionality issues leading to a more reliable and stable code base with additional debugging capabilities.
· Support of Visual Basic based project templates.
· Compatibility with Visual 2008 through project templates.
· Support for extending existing Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation controls to support multiple mouse cursors.
· Improved Plug n Play Support for input devices.
· Integration with Flash based object model resulting in easier development of Flash applications based on the SDK.
· Developer ready white papers and video tutorials.
· Better sample applications along with the sample code.
Releasing this improved version of the MultiPoint SDK is a part of our mission to provide relevant, affordable solutions that extend access and enhance educational experiences in the classroom. Over the next few months, we will be working with education content developers in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, India, China, Russia and Romania to build and distribute robust and rich learning applications on the MultiPoint SDK version 1.1.
We also look forward to a wave of creativity through the Imagine Cup MultiPoint Award category and other worldwide developer contests.
We would love to get your thoughts and comments on this new version!