Download it now! Thank you for using and providing feedback on EWSEditor since the December 2011 release and update. Hopefully you've been watching the check-ins in response to that feedback. While you can download the source at any time and build the latest check-in, I figured updating the published release was long overdue. Here is a list of the changes, fixes, and new features in the August 2012 release...
- Fixed: Unhandled exception from certificate status "unknown"
- Fixed: Minor spelling mistake on main context menu
- Fixed: typo 'LastResponseTiem' in property editor
- Fixed: Sorting item views by date/time fields sorts lexically, not by date value
- Fixed: Folder permissions dialog bugs
- Changed: Update to EWS Managed API 1.2.1
- Changed: Allow Autodiscover redirects by default
- Added: RequestId and X-DiagInfo Logging
- Added: Streaming Notifications dialog
The most significant new feature is the streaming notification dialog which Rick Hallihan added. Thanks, Rick! Another new feature - EWSEditor will now pull out the RequestId and X-DiagInfo headers from responses and write them to the log.