Welcome to Day 2 of Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 in Washington, D.C.! For those of you that joined us yesterday, the conference got started off with a lot of excitement, energy, and great information in our series of keynotes, followed by a full day of sessions and meetings. If you are not here with us at WPC 2014, remember that you can participate and follow along virtually in many ways, and here’s how to stay connected, participate in, and follow all of the amazing Worldwide Partner Conference information! Also, don’t forget that I’m looking forward to the 2014 Fantastic People of Worldwide Partner Conference, so be sure to come up and say, “Hi,” while you’re here and let’s grab a picture together for this year’s collection.
Here are a few things that you should know for today:
- BREAKFAST: There are no Vision Keynotes today, so remember that breakfast is at the CONVENTION CENTER on the Lower Level, not at the Verizon Center like it was yesterday. We are serving breakfast from 7:30 – 9:30 am today.
- REGISTRATION: Don’t have your badge yet? Registration is open today from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm in the Convention Center on the Street Level.
- SHUTTLES: Shuttles run today from 7:00 – 9:00 am, then 4:00 – 6:00 pm today. Remember that there are no shuttles during the middle of the day.
- VISION KEYNOTES: No Vision Keynotes today, but they will resume again tomorrow..
- LUNCH: Will be served from 11:30 – 2:00 on Lower Level (The Commons) of the Convention Center
- THE EXPO AND SOCIAL HUB: Are open from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm on the Lower Level of the Convention Center in The Commons
- CONNECT AND REGIONAL LOUNGES: These will be open 7:30 am – 5:30 pm on the Lower Level of the Convention Center in The Commons
- ENTERPRISE SOCAIL TRACK KEYNOTE: 9:00 am – 10:00 am in the Convention Center
- MOBILITY TRACK KEYNOTES: 10:30 am – 11:30 am in the Convention Center
- DETAILED SESSION LIST: You can see the detailed session list for today in the WPC Session Catalog. (NOTE: This is a real-time view of sessions. We will continue to update with new sessions and some session titles and descriptions may change.)
- If you want to download a PDF of the session list, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- CONFERENCE STORE: Open from 7:30 – 5:30 in the Convention Center on the Street Level.
- HAPPY HOUR: Join us to wind down the day together from 4:30 – 5:30 on Lower Level of the Convention Center in The Commons
Be sure to follow along with the excitement and news online today through social media by following and tweeting with the #WPC14 hashtag on Twitter, and be sure you have my Microsoft Info Partner Mobile App installed on your Windows Phone to get the latest updates from hundreds of Microsoft leaders, teams, individuals, and more, all in one single place. Also, once again, check out all of my tips on How to stay connected, participate in, and follow all of the amazing Worldwide Partner Conference information!
Here’s to a fantastic Day 2 at WPC 2014 today!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Info Partner Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Bookmark on: MSDN , TechNet, and Expression