Last week I put up my How to Sell Office 365 through Open License and Full Packaged Product – What Partners Need To Know post to help make you aware of a ton of resources we have available for you for the upcoming Office 365 through Open License and Full Packaged Product offerings we are bringing to market for customers, with our partners. Now, you have the opportunity to join us live for a virtual launch event for the new Office 365 for business where you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how the new Office 365 can help people do their best work in a world of devices and services
- Hear customers talk about how Office 365 is transforming the way they deliver productivity tools across their organization
- See how Office 365 delivers new experiences combining the power of social with collaboration, email and unified communications
- Join in a live Q&A with Microsoft executives and product experts
We are hosting this session twice:
- Wednesday, February 27th 8 am PDT
- Wednesday, February 27th 5 pm PDT
This event is open to partners and customers, so please feel free to share it with your clients, your peers, your colleagues, etc. During the event, you will hear from Microsoft execs such as:
Ready to join us? Just click the “Register” button below to submit your registration for the session you are interested in attending:
February 27th marks an important milestone with the general availability of the new Office 365 for business, and we are very excited to have you join us for this event!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,