Thank you for your amazing interest in this promotion – all 2,000 free codes have been allocated to partners now. If you registered to take an exam, please be sure to complete it before 6/30/13 when the code expires. If you need to reschedule or cancel an exam, proper notice is required and fees may apply. Please see the Prometric website for terms and conditions.
Last week, we announced We’re Giving Away 2,000 FREE Administering Office 365 for Small Businesses (Exam 74-324) Vouchers and I posted the online code associated to the first 1,000 free exam vouchers to use to register for the exam for free. Well, the excitement over the announcement has been incredible and we went through the first 1,000 registrations in just days! Because of this, I’m posting the online registration code for the second 1,000 free exam vouchers here, as well as how you can take advantage of this offer. Keep in mind, 1,000 vouchers are already gone (in just days), and these are the remaining 1,000, so be sure to register for your exam right away so you don’t miss out on this amazing offer for all of you Microsoft partners interested in earning the Small Business competency in the Microsoft Partner Network.
Steps to Redeem the Promo Code:
- To register for an exam using a promo code, go HERE
- The promo code (MPNO365PD) must be provided when registering for the exam (Note: That is an “O,” like “Office,” not a “0” as in “Zero” in the promo code)
- To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please contact the appropriate Prometric Regional Center for your area.
- For more information about testing centers in your area or for general information about Prometric, please visit http://prometric.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Promo code is MPNO365PD (note: code includes an upper-case “O” and not a zero)
- Promo code can be applied for exam 74-324 only
- Promo code is available until the maximum cap is reached or the expiration date of the code (6/30/13), whichever comes first
- Promo code may be applied towards one exam, delivered at an Authorized Prometric Testing Center (APTC)
- Candidates must register for and take their examination prior to the expiration date of the promo code
- Promo codes cannot be extended under any circumstances
- Promo codes are not transferable between programs
- Promo codes are program specific and in some cases, exam specific. Please ensure you redeem the promo code for the correct exam
- Promo codes may not be redeemed for cash or credit, or refunded
- Promo codes may not be applied to exams that have already been taken
- Promo codes are intended to be used by individuals who work for partner organizations registered in the Microsoft Partner Network
As noted in my original post, Microsoft and Prometric have teamed up to bring this fantastic offer to our Microsoft partners who serve the small business customer segment and as noted above, and it is only available until EITHER 6/30/2013 OR we give out all 2,000 free exams (whichever comes first), so please take advantage of this offer while it is available!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Bookmark on: MSDN , TechNet, and Expression