Worldwide Partner Conference 2013 is approaching quickly, July 7 – 11, and it will be here before you know it. What will also be here before you know it is then end of your chance to save up to $500 on your WPC 2013 all access passes, so I wanted to make sure you know about these opportunities to save money, how to do so, and when you need to do it by in order to get the savings. Here are the details:
$300 Pre-Registration Discount
How to get it: Now through January 30, 2013, you can pre-register for a WPC 2013 all access pass and save $300 off your WPC 2013 fee. ($1,695 instead of $1,995). How simple is that? After all, you know you’re coming (you are coming to WPC 2013, right????), so why not pre-register now and claim your $300 discount?!?! Tell me you couldn’t use that $300 savings to put to good use. That could be your airfare if your flying in (it’s like a free flight into WPC 2013!) Maybe you already have your flights, so it could be a hotel discount. Or, maybe it’s something you just want to use for a weekend out with your family or paying down some other bills. Whatever you choose to do with the $300 savings is completely up to you. Just remember to pre-register by January 30, 2013 to claim your discount. Here’s the other T’s and C’s you should know about this offer:
- Pre-purchasing an all access pass for WPC 2013 via this website does not constitute a WPC 2013 full registration. You will be required to register via the official WPC 2013 registration website once available. You will be sent registration instructions via email at a later date with further details.
- One all access pass may be purchased per person.
- You are not allowed to re-sell pre-purchased passes to WPC 2013. The WPC Event Team reserves the right to rescind the pass at any time.
- You may expect to receive additional communication from firstname.lastname@example.org and / or email@example.com.
- The following companies and their employees and representatives are excluded from pre-purchasing passes for, attending and / or participating in WPC 2013 and affiliated events:
$200 Group Registration Discount
How to get it: Are you sending several people to WPC 2013? If so, this discount is something you should be looking at. Here’s the deal: When four (4) or more attendees purchase the WPC 2013 Partner all access conference pass, Microsoft will provide a US$200 refund off the fourth (4th) through the tenth (10th) registrants’ registration fee. (So, people #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 who register from your company).
Here are details about the Group Registration Discount for you to be aware of:
- Registrants paying the all access pre-registration fees or above are eligible (i.e., anyone who has paid US$1,595 or above)
- A company can receive no more than seven (7) total discounts
- The WPC registration team will process refunds based on MPN Partner ID associated with the registration. Partner ID’s cannot be added or updated after July 13, 2013. Registrants from different companies using the same ID are not eligible for the discount.
- Cancelled registrations do not count towards this discount.
- This discount be combined with any other discounts (price points lower than US$1,595) and does not apply to sponsor or exhibitor codes.
- Refunds are provided post event via the same method of payment used. Refunds will be provided to individuals based on the date registered. No refunds for any reason will be issued after September 14, 2013.
Note: Each person that registers, MUST provide a matching valid MPN ID. This allows confirmation and matching. Without a matching valid MPN ID, a refund cannot be provided.
Oh, and since I know some of you are wondering, the answer is, YES, you can combine the pre-registration discount above ($300) and the Group Registration discount ($200), for a combined saving of $500 off your all access pass to Worldwide Partner Conference 2013. That’s some serious savings!
Ready to pre-register for Worldwide Partner Conference 2013 to take advantage of the discount before January 30th? Ok, here you go:
I look forward to seeing you all there!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,