Here is an exciting offer that the U.S. Team has put into market that brings with it a lot of the great features and benefits of the highly popular “Big Easy” partner subsidy program, but this time, it is for cloud related services. With an offer combining great cloud solutions and features/benefits similar to the “Big Easy” partner subsidy program, it makes perfect sense that this promotional offer would be called the “Cloud Easy” partner subsidy promotion.
The “Cloud Easy” promotion works very similar to the “Big Easy” program in that a client acquires qualifying products during the promotional period, then redeems the promotional offer online, selects their partner of choice for the subsidy funds, then uses those funds with the partner of choice for additional services afterwards. Pretty straight forward (and pretty familiar if you’ve used the Big Easy before), right? Let’s take a look at the details:
First, here are the eligible online services that qualify for this promotion, along with the minimum and maximum numbers of eligible quantity for the “Cloud Easy” partner subsidy program (Click image for full size):
As for the promotion timing:
- This offer is good for qualifying purchases made between July 1, 2012 and September 30, 2012.
- Qualified Organizations must successfully register their purchase(s) at http://www.microsoftincentives.com/CloudEasy by 5:00pm PDT within thirty (30) days of purchase date
- Registration Deadline: Before 5:00 p.m. PDT within thirty (30) days of purchase date.
- The Service Level Agreement (SLA) for check fulfillment for online services is 6-8 weeks from date of subsidy redemption.
Where is this promotion valid?
- Yes, this offer is a U.S. based offer from the U.S. Team.
- Offer good in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and all U.S. military bases that contain valid APO/FPO addresses only. Offer not valid in U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam. Offer not valid in Canada. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
Who can the partner subsidy funds be used with?
- The partner subsidy funds received as part of this promotion may only be used with a Partner ("Selected Partner") active in the Microsoft Partner Network that is selected by the Qualified Organization for implementation of the Qualified Organizations Microsoft software, subscriptions and associated services.
- NOTE: If you are a reseller or technology solution provider but are not an enrolled in and part of the Microsoft Partner Network, you are ineligible to utilize the partner subsidy funds included in this offer, as noted above. What this means is, if you are not actively enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network, you should do so if you are providing Microsoft based solutions for your clients and want to participate in this (and other) offers from Microsoft.
- If customers do not have an existing relationship with a registered Partner active in the Microsoft Partner Network, they can select from the partner directory on http://pinpoint.microsoft.com.
How much can your clients receive in partner subsidies from this promotion?
- Check out the online Cloud Easy Online Subsidy Calculator to estimate your partner subsidy dollars for various scenarios of qualifying purchases.
Want to learn even more about this exciting promotional offer? Check out these links:
Good luck to you all with this exciting new promotion available to the U.S. Microsoft partners. I hope you enjoy the same fantastic success you have always shown in prior versions of the Big Easy offer, only this time with Microsoft online services.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
Bookmark on: MSDN , TechNet, and Expression