That’s right, the next episode of MPN Live is going to be coming your way next week Thursday, and for this session, we’re going to be talking all about my favorite conference of the year: Worldwide Partner Conference! With WPC 2012 just around the corner, this is going to be a fantastic episode of MPN Live to join us for because we are going to be covering topics related to “The ROI of WPC” as well as “WPC Game Plans” from partners. Here’s a little more insight into the topics and what we will be talking about:
Topic One: the ROI of WPC
- WPC theme: “Our partnership, our time.”
- Partner discussion on impact WPC has had on their business
- Payoff of investing in conference
- Partner-to-partner networking opportunities
- Sessions offer valuable insight and best practices from partners, for partners
- Help usher in a new era at Microsoft and be one of the first to learn about the upcoming product roadmap
- Discuss partner opportunity of early access to product information
Topic Two: Partners share WPC game plan
- Partners discuss strategies for maximizing the value of WPC
- WPC Connect platform enables partners to start making valuable partner connections before July
- Question of the Day: What are you expecting to hear at this year’s conference?
As with all MPN Live sessions, we will have another amazing set of partner panelists joining us for the session to share their insights and lessons learned from past WPCs that they have been a part of. Our partner panelists for this session will include:
- Christian Buckley, Axceler, US
- Kevin McMillen, RyanTech Inc, US
- Aki Antman, Sulava, Finland
- Darina Vodrazkova, DAQUAS, Czech Republic
UPDATE: Now that the MPN Live session is over, here is the replay of the session for you to view on demand:
And if all of the phenomenal content, insights, tips, and partner panelists aren’t enough already, we will once again be giving away an all-access pass to Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 this session! In order to qualify, be sure to tune in to the livestream or on-demand videos and submit your entries through Twitter. You can view the full rules here. So be sure to join us for the May 31st MPN Live session at 10:00 am PDT to hear all of this and for your shot to win that all-access pass to WPC12!
By the way, if you missed the last few MPN Live sessions, I have the replays posted below for on demand viewing:
- Replays of February 9 MPN Live sessions available now. How to view them.
- Replay of MPN Live now available discussing “Cloudification” with Jon Roskill, WPC12 speaker announcement, and preferred seating giveaway
- Join us for the next MPN Live: Jon Roskill, Kat Tillman, Partners, All-Access WPC pass giveaway, cloud, Small Business Competency, and more!
- Next MPN Live session is January 26th at 9:00 am PST
I look forward to seeing/meeting you at WPC 2012 and as I have done for the past couple of years, I’ll be looking for some incredible partners who would like to be part of my “Fantastic People of WPC” post from 2012.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights