Can you believe it? Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 (WPC12) is just around the corner. Woohoo! And today marks a great milestone on the journey towards Worldwide Partner Conference 2012: The opening of registration. I say it every year and I’ll say it again, Worldwide Partner Conference is by far my favorite of all of our events each year. It is that one time a year to be able to get together with partners from all across the world and catch up face-to-face, hear about what’s on their mind, meet so many new partners in person that I have not before, and so much more.
At 10:00 am PST today, the registration opens up for Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 on the newly redesigned Digital WPC (Digital Worldwide Partner Community) site. This means that today is your chance to get in and register for your spot to join us for what is bound to be the biggest and best Worldwide Partner Conference we have had, ever! Plus, this year we will be up in Toronto, Canada for Worldwide Partner Conference 2012, so it will be a new experience for many of the attendees joining us. With the opening of registration today, here are some items to know about and utilize for your preparing for Worldwide Partner Conference 2012:
- Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 Registration page
- There is a $300 Early Bird discount on the All-Access Pass for anyone who registers by April 5, 2012, so be sure to get your registration in early to take advantage of it
- This page also shows the passes available for registering, and what they each include. Options include:
- All-Access Event Pass
- Solution Innovation Center (SIC Expo) and Hands On Labs (HOL) Day Pass
- Evening Event Passes
- Worldwide Partner Conference 2012/Toronto Logistics page
- Includes a collection of information on Toronto itself, such as: Tourism Toronto, Economic Development and Culture Division, Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation, Toronto Entertainment District, Old Town Toronto
- Hotel information
- Getting to Toronto: Entry into Canada, Tourism Toronto,Getting to Toronto, International Visitor information
- Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 Agenda page (Will include the following soon)
- Keynote lineup
- Guest Speaker
- Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 Tracks
- Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 Sessions
- Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 Exhibitors and Sponsors (Coming soon)
- Want to be a sponsor or exhibitor at Worldwide Partner Conference 2012? Well, here’s your chance. View the opportunities available to you.
- Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 Awards Program – Don’t procrastinate again this year and miss your chance. Start preparing your award nomination NOW so you can get it in in plenty of time and secure your chance of winning!
- Awards Nomination page
- Award categories and descriptions page
- Judges’ Tips – Ok, why would you want the judges’ tips? Actually (speaking as a former judge myself), it’s quite simple. If you know what the judges are looking for and what makes up a winning submission, it should help you in preparing your nominations for your awards.
- Also included on this page are the 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Awards Official Rules (PDF)
Last year was another year of connecting with fantastic people at WPC11 and I look forward to connecting with you again (or for the first time) in Toronto this year for Worldwide Partner Conference 2012! I am planning on doing another collection of photos with attendees at Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 like I did last year, so if you are interested in being a part of it, please let me know. Plus, with the fantastic world of social media, sometimes it almost becomes a fun game of cyber-stalker/Where’s Waldo as people try to find me throughout the conference. It’s all fun and I just love being able to connect with all of you while there.
Now, after 10:00 am PST, head on out to the Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 Registration page and get your registration in and claim your $300 Early Bird Discount. Then, get working on your Worldwide Partner Conference 2012 Award Nominations so that you can be a part of the excitement!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights