This week, Microsoft posted the Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for February 2012, which includes updates for products such as Windows, Internet Explorer, SharePoint, .Net Framework, Silverlight, and Office. This summary includes the following Bulletin IDs:
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-008 – Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows – KB2660465
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-009 – Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows – KB2645640
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-010 – Vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer – KB2647516
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-011 – Vulnerabilities in Microsoft SharePoint – KB2663841
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-012 – Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows – KB2643719
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-013 – Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows – KB2654428
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-014 – Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows – KB2661637
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-015 – Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office – KB2663510
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-015 – Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework and Silverlight – KB2651026
Here is a short video about the February 2012 security updates we released:
We will be hosting a webcast on these bulletins on February 15, 2012, at 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada). Register now for the February Security Bulletin Webcast. After this date, this webcast is available on-demand.
Interested in learning how to receive automatic notifications whenever Microsoft security bulletins are issued? You can find out more HERE.
When it comes to applying security updates, remember that:
- Customers in the U.S. and Canada can receive technical support from Security Support or 1-866-PCSAFETY. There is no charge for support calls that are associated with security updates. For more information about available support options, see Microsoft Help and Support.
- International customers can receive support from their local Microsoft subsidiaries. There is no charge for support that is associated with security updates. For more information about how to contact Microsoft for support issues, visit International Help and Support.
You can also view the full Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for February 2012 on the Security TechCenter.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Also, get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App to get access to the latest from all of those and many more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights