At Worldwide Partner Conference last summer, we kicked off the MPN Live sessions from the floor of WPC. For those of you not yet familiar with MPN Live:
- MPN Live is a roundtable talk show program where Microsoft partners connect on issues of interest.
- For the current series, they are being streamed live on our community home page and syndicated on Microsoft Partner Network global Facebook page
- these live video programs hosted by our Microsoft Partner Network team and provide an opportunity for community engagement through social media leveraging real-time video
For tomorrow’s session, it will be hosted by Kat Tillman and Karl Noakes of Microsoft, and they will be joined by a fantastic panel of partner participants:
In Redmond with us:
- Birger Steen – Parallels – US
- Justin Pirie – Mimecast – UK
Joining us on Skype:
- Kelvin Kirby- IAMCP Global President – UK
- Christian Buckley – Axceler – US
- Anders Trolle-Schultz – SaaS-IT – DK
For tomorrow’s session, we will be focusing on:
- Topic #1: Maximizing The Microsoft Partner Network Opportunity
- Topic #2: Membership has is Benefits
UPDATE: Now that the session is complete, you can view it in its entirety here:
You can join us tomorrow online HERE at 9:00 am PST. Also, remember that you can take part online by tracking the conversation on Twitter with the #MPNLive hashtag during tomorrow’s session.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my Linkedin account, and my blog. Plus, you can now get all of the latest Microsoft Partner Information right on your phone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights