As you may recall, earlier this week we hosted the latest Microsoft Partner Network Interactive Leadership Forum session, which gives you, our partners around the world, the chance to hear directly from the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group leadership team here at Microsoft headquarters in Redmond on what’s new, what we’re thinking about, and what we think you should be aware of. It is also a time when you have the opportunity to ask your questions directly to the leadership team either in advance, via text during the session, or live via phone during the session. It is truly designed to be a unique opportunity for you to connect directly with the Microsoft partner leadership team and vice versa throughout the year, and there’s no travel required! .
Thank you again to all of the partners that were able to join us for the sessions this past Tuesday. We appreciate you spending your time with us during these sessions. We also know that with everything going in driving your businesses, you are not always able to attend the sessions live when they are scheduled. As such, we do record the sessions and make the replays available online for you to view at your convenience. Granted, there is no live Q&A session during the replay, but that’s because, well, it’s a replay. So if you either attended the session on Tuesday and want to view all or parts of the session again, or if you were unable to attend the session live but want to see what we discussed, the replay is now available online and here is how you can watch it from the comfort of your own home, office, local coffee shop, or wherever is most convenient for you:
- Watch the Microsoft Partner Network Interactive Leadership Forum replay on the Microsoft Partner Learning Center
- One quick note: be sure to read the short: Announcing a Microsoft Small Business Competency? either before or after watching the replay to make sure you have the context around that section of the forum and to answer some potential questions you may have.
Thanks again to all of you that joined us live for the sessions and to those of you joining us virtually through the replay. We look forward to connecting with you through future Interactive Leadership Forum sessions and through the wide array of MPN Live sessions we will be bringing your way throughout the year, and of course, at Worldwide Partner Conference coming up this July!
As always, be sure to connect with us via social media at anytime through the variety or resources we have available. Here are just a few (which I mentioned in our session above):
- Follow & join in the Microsoft Partner conversations online through the #MSPartner hashtag on Twitter
- Visit the Microsoft Partner Network community site
- Connect with the Microsoft Partner Network Facebook page
- Connect with me through any of me online resources that you’ll find at the top of this page
- Connect with your local Microsoft Partner social media teams, Microsoft product teams, etc. Not sure who they are? Well, I’ll give you a shortcut to find them.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my Linkedin account, and my blog. Plus, you can now get all of the latest Microsoft Partner Information right on your phone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights