To all of my community members and all of the partners that connect to and follow my online sources, as I have said so many times, working with you and connecting with you is a strong passion of mine and something I thoroughly enjoy. In fact, for any of you that know me, you know that working with partners and trying to create the best possible experience for our partners is what drives me every day at work, and it takes a lot to take me away from that.
Another thing that you know about me, if you know me at all, is that the center of my universe and why I do everything I do is my kids and my family. Whenever I am asked, “Why do you do what you do?” or “Why do you work those hours you do?” The answer is always so simple: just one look at the smiling faces of my kids and family and that’s why I do it (and I’m sure many of you know exactly what I’m talking about and can completely relate to your own situation).
So why this post? Well, we’ve all heard of “work/life balance” and living our priorities. Right now, my oldest daughter needs my full attention and my family needs my support, 24/7. Because of this, I have stepped away from work for awhile and am focusing entirely on her and my family. During this time, I am pretty much offline entirely, including stepping away from my blog, my Twitter account, my LinkedIn account, etc. and I wanted to let you know this so that any of you who have recently sent me or do send me in your questions or follow my online connection points don’t feel that I am ignoring you or your inquiries, etc. because you aren’t hearing back. In addition, I wanted to make sure you are aware that you are in very good hands and let you know of some of the other incredible resources we have available to you as a Microsoft partner that you can definitely utilize while I am away instead of me, in case you aren’t already aware of them:
- Have a question regarding your membership in the Microsoft Partner Network? (Including renewals, benefits, issues, etc.) If so, please contact your local Regional Service Center and they can assist you.
- Wondering about the retirement of the Microsoft Certified and Gold Certified Partner brands and benefits? Read about this here.
- Learn about updated Microsoft Partner Network competency requirements and benefits that will apply over the next 12 months: Microsoft Partner Network Competency Roadmap
- Looking for support? Be sure to utilize these Microsoft partner support benefits:
- Looking to find out more about or get started with Microsoft cloud services as a Microsoft Partner? Get started here.
- Looking for exam preparation materials for your Microsoft Partner Network competency attainment? Check our Microsoft Partner Exam Academy
- Also, be sure to utilize this offer to save 40% on dozens of Microsoft certification practice exams
- If you have the Microsoft Partner Info mobile app installed on your phone, clicking into any of the People, Product, and/or Countries sections will show you the associated team accounts (blogs, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) right in the information stream.
- For Microsoft Partner Network and partner related information, be sure to keep an eye on the @MSPartner team on Twitter and reach out to them with questions.
- Speaking of questions, the @MicrosoftHelps Team is live on Twitter and happy to assist with many Microsoft product questions as well.
As you can see, you are in very good hands with lots of people and resources available to help you out. Believe me, I sincerely hope to be back soon and will return as quickly as I can.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and I look forward to being back online and connecting with you all again soon.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my Linkedin account, and my blog. Plus, you can now get all of the latest Microsoft Partner Information right on your phone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights