Are you looking to get started with or increase your current Microsoft Office 365 business? If so, we have an online training series that we are offering for partners to help you get started and build your Microsoft Office 365 practice. Plus, this series is being offered via the web, so you can attend right from your office without having to travel anywhere.
This is a five part weekly web series that kicked off on October 12th and runs through November 9th. Here are the links for you to view the first session, which is now recorded for on-demand viewing, as well as register for the upcoming events:
- October 12 – Starting your Cloud Practice
- October 19 – Getting the First Office 365 Sale
- October 26 – Creating Demand and Growing Prospects for Office 365
- November 2 – Successfully Giving the Office 365 Demo
- November 9 – Driving Incremental Revenue with Office 365
Wondering who ideally should be attending these sessions?
- Partners interested in selling Cloud Services
- Partners enrolled in our Microsoft Online Services Provider Agreement (MOSPA)
- Partners who are part of Microsoft Cloud Essentials
Take a few moments now and get yourself registered for the upcoming sessions in this fantastic series and be sure to watch the on-demand version of the Starting your Cloud Practice session if you were not able to attend it live earlier this week.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my Linkedin account, and my blog. Plus, you can now get all of the latest Microsoft Partner Information right on your phone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights