What a week it has been! Hard to believe that here we are at the beginning of Day 4, the final day, of Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2011. I don’t know about you, but this week has absolutely flown by. Then again, this is my favorite week of the entire year, and you know what they say, “Time flies when you’re having fun.” In case you missed it, I have posted up recaps of the prior days so far here at WPC11:
- WPC 11 Day one – What a start! Here’s some of the great things from WPC 11 day one for you…
- WPC 11 Day 2 – The momentum continues! My recap of information for you
- I’ll be posting my Day 3 recap a little later today
Be sure to check it out and let me know your feedback. If you’re on Twitter, you can ping me with your favorite part of Days 1, 2 or 3 by sending me a tweet that says, “My favorite part of #WPC11 Day 2 @ericligman was ______” and fill in the blank with your favorite part(s).
Like yesterday, I thought I would share some information for Day 4 with you to make sure you have it for this fourth day of the conference, especially since it is Regional day today and the schedule is different:
- Since there are no keynotes today, we will not be streaming anything from WPC11 today.
- For those of you here in person:
- Breakfast is from 7:00 – 8:30 am and is being served in LACC West Hall A
- Shuttles run this morning from: 6:30 am – 9:30 am, then again from 5:00 pm – 10:15 pm between WPC hotels and LACC
- There are side meeting shuttles running from 11:30 am – 6:00 pm between LACC (South Hall), JW Marriott, Wilshire Grand, and LA Marriott every 15 minutes
- Regional Keynotes begin at 9:00 am
- If you haven’t picked up your badge yet, registration is open today from 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
- WPC Connect/Networking is open from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Lunch is 11:30 – 2:30 in LACC Hall A
- The Regional Lounges and the Solution Innovation Center are open from 11:30 am – 5:30 pm
- The big Partner Reception begins tonight at 5:30 pm and runs until 10:30 pm and will take place in Lot 7
- Looking to get the most out of WPC utilizing social media? Here’s some tips on how: Worldwide Partner Conference, WPC11, and social media
- Remember, the www.DigitalWPC.com site has information about all aspects of the event. Be sure to utilize it. I have also posted a cheat sheet to get you directly to the information you are looking for on the DigitalWPC site: Getting you directly to the Worldwide Partner Conference info (#WPC11)
- If you have a Windows Phone, you can access WPC info through the Microsoft Partner Info mobile app by clicking the the WPC mobile icon on the main screen. You’ll also have access to information from Jon Roskill, the Microsoft Partner Team, Product Teams, and much, much more.
- And remember, come up to me at WPC11 and show me you have the Microsoft Partner Info mobile app installed on your phone, and you might win a prize.
- If you don’t have a Windows Phone, or you just want the WPC info, you can navigate to http://mobile.digitalwpc.com in your smartphone browser
- Be sure to join us for our the final MPN Live session today at 1:00 PM (PDT), which will be conducted in the MPN booth on the floor of the Solution Innovation Center (Expo) in LACC South Hall.
I hope this quick little bit of information helps out and I look forward to seeing you all later today.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my Linkedin account, and my blog. Plus, you can now get all of the latest Microsoft Partner Information right on your phone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights