Here we are at the beginning of Day 3 of Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2011. I don’t know about you, but I thought yesterday was a great look into some of the great solutions available today and some more on the way, not to mention some of those really cool demos! In case you missed it, I posted up a recap earlier: WPC 11 Day 2 – The momentum continues! My recap of information for you Be sure to check it out and let me know your feedback. If you’re on Twitter, you can ping me with your favorite part of Day 2 by sending me a tweet that says, “My favorite part of #WPC11 Day 2 @ericligman was ______” and fill in the blank with your favorite part(s).
Like yesterday, I thought I would share some information for Day 3 with you to make sure you have it for this third day of the conference:
- If you are not able to join us at live at #WPC11, we will be streaming the keynote sessions this week live, starting with today’s keynote live at 9 am PDT. You can watch them here: http://bit.ly/olheTB
- Please note: We will not be streaming the Sir Richard Branson portion of the keynote
- Today’s Vision Keynote features Jon Roskill and Kevin Turner (and if you haven’t seen Kevin present before, he is awesome!!)
- Today we will also have a guest speaker joining us: Sir Richard Branson, founder and president of Virgin Group
- For those of you here in person:
- Breakfast is from 7:00 – 8:30 am and is being served in LACC West Hall A
- Shuttles run this morning from: 6:30 am – 9:30 am, then again from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm between WPC hotels and LACC
- There are side meeting shuttles running from 11:30 am – 6:00 pm between LACC (South Hall), JW Marriott, Wilshire Grand, and LA Marriott every 15 minutes
- From 6:30 pm – 12:30 am, shuttles will run between WPC hotels and Hollywood (Kodak Theater) for Hollywood Night
- Vision Keynotes start at 9:00 am and are at the Staples Center
- Be sure to get to the Staples Center early to get your seat prior to the session
- If you haven’t picked up your badge yet, registration is open today from 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
- WPC Connect/Networking is open from 11:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Lunch is 11:30 – 2:30
- The Regional Lounges and the Solution Innovation Center are open from 11:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Looking to get the most out of WPC utilizing social media? Here’s some tips on how: Worldwide Partner Conference, WPC11, and social media
- Remember, the www.DigitalWPC.com site has information about all aspects of the event. Be sure to utilize it. I have also posted a cheat sheet to get you directly to the information you are looking for on the DigitalWPC site: Getting you directly to the Worldwide Partner Conference info (#WPC11)
- If you have a Windows Phone, you can access WPC info through the Microsoft Partner Info mobile app by clicking the the WPC mobile icon on the main screen. You’ll also have access to information from Jon Roskill, the Microsoft Partner Team, Product Teams, and much, much more.
- And remember, come up to me at WPC11 and show me you have the Microsoft Partner Info mobile app installed on your phone, and you might win a prize.
- If you don’t have a Windows Phone, or you just want the WPC info, you can navigate to http://mobile.digitalwpc.com in your smartphone browser
- Be sure to join us for our very first MPN Live sessions: Keynote focused 1-1:30PM (PDT); end-of-day overview focused 5-5:30 (PDT)
- I’ll be hosting the evening session (5:00 pm), so please stop by an say, “Hi.”
- NOTE: Today’s MPN Live sessions will be conducted in the MPN booth on the floor of the Solution Innovation Center (Expo) in LACC South Hall.
I hope this quick little bit of information helps out and I look forward to seeing you all later this morning.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my Linkedin account, and my blog. Plus, you can now get all of the latest Microsoft Partner Information right on your phone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights