Earlier today, I sent out the tweet below which included a picture of a pretty cool looking Mini Cooper S all decked out in Microsoft Office 365 designed theme that one lucky Worldwide Partner Conference 2011 attendee is going to win:
Well, shortly after that, I started to receive questions from some very excited partners asking me they could win the Microsoft Office 365 Mini Cooper S here at Worldwide Partner Conference 2011. To get you started, I thought I would provide this quick post on how to enter to win:
- On Tuesday, July 12th from 3:00 – 6:00 pm, be sure to attend the Microsoft Office 365 Partner Launch Session here at WPC11
- During that session, we will be distributing the entry forms for the Mini Cooper S
- Later on during the session, you will be instructed on how and when to turn in your entry form
- During the session, the drawing for the Mini Cooper S will take place
Now, a few quick things to note:
- You must be present to win the Microsoft Office 365 Mini Cooper S (so don’t hand in your form and leave)
- You must be 18 or over
- You must be an authorized representative of a Microsoft Partner actively enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network
- For full Official Rules and information on this promotion, please stop by the Information Desk at the Microsoft Office 365 Lounge in the West Tower.
So there you have it, the ins and out of how, when, and where you too can enter to win that slick looking Microsoft Office 365 Mini Cooper S. Good luck to you all!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my Linkedin account, and my blog. Plus, you can now get all of the latest Microsoft Partner Information right on your phone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights