This morning in New York, we held a live event with Steve Ballmer where we announced that Microsoft Office 365 has reached the General Availability milestone, meaning it is now readily available in 40 countries and 20 languages around the world. It was fantastic to see the incredible amount of buzz and excitement throughout the session this morning online and continuing on since then. As noted on my Twitter account during the session, here is the follow-up blog post I told you I would be providing to help point you to much of the information and resources you can look to for more on Microsoft Office 365.
Let’s start with the announcement itself. For those of you who were unable to watch the session live, or those who did watch it but want to see some of those cool Office 365 demos again, I am embedding the replay of the session right here for you so you can see it wherever you are:
- Want to see the full transcript from the announcement this morning? Ok, here you go.
- Here you can read the official press release talking about the launch of Office 365.
- See what Jon Roskill has to say about the launch of Office 365 and the partner opportunity: Bye, bye Beta! Hello, Office 365!
- If you are a Microsoft partner focused on and offering cloud solutions, check our the Cloud Essential and Cloud Accelerate programs designed just for you. Oh, did I mention you get 250 licenses of Microsoft Office 365 for internal use as a Cloud Essentials and/or Cloud Accelerate partner? Plus a whole lot more, like:
- Windows Intune licenses, Dynamics CRM Online licenses, Windows Azure & SQL Azure access, support, listing on the Microsoft Office 365 Marketplace, marketing resources, listing as Cloud Essentials partner on Microsoft Pinpoint, just to name a few…
- Ready to try Office 365 for yourself? Get it here.
- You can find a partner right here to help you with your move to Microsoft Office 365 and in getting the most from your investment.
- Transition Center for BPOS to Office 365
- What are the different Office 365 plans available? Well, let me show you:
- Office 365 information downloads for you:
- Microsoft Office 365 Fact Sheet
- Microsoft Office 365 FAQs
- Office 365 for Small Business Reviewer’s Guide
- Office 365 for Enterprise Reviewer’s Guide
- Office 365 Deployment Guide
- Quick start guide to Office 365 for small businesses
- Office 365 for Enterprise Service Descriptions
- Office 365 for professionals and small businesses Service Description
- Security in Office 365 White Paper
- Microsoft Office 365 Service Descriptions and Service Level Agreements for Dedicated Subscription Plans
- Office 365 Basics: Setup and Deployment on TechNet Radio: IT Time
- See Microsoft Office 365 in action:
- Fantastic Microsoft Office 365 Video Series – Office 365 Jump Start
- Microsoft Office 365 Demos & Simulations in Demo Showcase
- VIDEO: Microsoft Office 365 quick overview
- Office 365 for enterprises: A tour for administrators
- Office 365 for professionals and small businesses: A tour for administrators
- Office 365: A tour for users
- View the latest Office 365 videos shared on the Office 365 team YouTube channel
- Get Office 365 training. Check out the updated Office 365 Learning Path for partners
- Developer information:
- Microsoft Office 365 on the Microsoft Partner Portal
- Microsoft Office 365 information on TechNet:
- Create demand with customizable marketing campaigns from the Partner Marketing Center
- Community & Social
- Get the latest Microsoft Office 365 information wherever you are
- Microsoft Office 365 Blog
- Microsoft Office 365 Community
- Follow Microsoft Office 365 on Twitter: (@Office365) to see the latest Microsoft Office 365 information coming from the team
- Join the Office365 conversations on Twitter by including the #Office365 hashtag in your tweets
- Watch the conversations on Twitter by tracking the #Office365 hashtag
- Become a fan of Office 365 on Facebook
- Office 365 on LinkedIn
- Check out some Office 365 Small and Midsize Business Customer Stories
- Of course, don’t just take our word on Office 365. Take a look at what some others are saying.
I hope the list of information and resources above helps you in your journey to learn more about, try, and move to Microsoft Office 365. As always, I’d love you input and feedback on these and other Office 365 resources and how helpful you find them. Oh, and while we’re talking about feedback, it’s the final days for you to provide your feedback on my overall job performance in my performance review, if you are interested. 🙂
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my Linkedin account, and my blog. Plus, you can now get all of the latest Microsoft Partner Information right on your phone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
Bookmark on: MSDN , TechNet, and Expression