Right now, as I am sure you have seen, there is a lot of buzz and excitement in the air around Microsoft’s next-generation cloud service, Microsoft Office 365! (By the way, be sure to join us live for a Microsoft Office 365 Announcement on June 28th) Well, there is a new resource that has been published online that I was looking through the other day and it has some fantastic information for people on Microsoft Office 365 in easy to consume video snippets, so I wanted to share it here with all of you to make sure you are aware of it and start using it. The resource is called the Office 365 Jump Start series.
This online video series is comprised of 15 different video segments, each dealing with an aspect of Microsoft Office 365. Below is the catalog of these videos in the series for quick access for you to the ones you are most interested in.
- Office 365 Jump Start (01): Microsoft Office 365 Overview for IT Pros
- Office 365 Jump Start (02): Deploying Clients For Office 365
- Office 365 Jump Start (03): Microsoft Office 365 Administration & Automation Using Windows PowerShell™
- Office 365 Jump Start (04): Microsoft Office 365 Identity and Access Solutions
- Office 365 Jump Start (05): Microsoft Office 365 Directory Synchronization
- Office 365 Jump Start (06): Exchange Online Overview for IT Pros
- Office 365 Jump Start (07): Microsoft Exchange Online Administration
- Office 365 Jump Start (08): Microsoft Staged Exchange Online Migration
- Office 365 Jump Start (09): Hybrid Options with Exchange Server & Exchange Online
- Office 365 Jump Start (10): Exchange Online Archiving & Compliance
- Office 365 Jump Start (11): Lync Online Overview & Configuration for IT Pros
- Office 365 Jump Start (12): SharePoint Online Overview
- Office 365 Jump Start (13): SharePoint Online Administration
- Office 365 Jump Start (14): SharePoint Online Extensibility & Customization
- Office 365 Jump Start (15): Office 365 Deployment Overview
I shared out just one of these on my Twitter account yesterday and it was a big hit, so I hope you all enjoy the entire series even more. If you find these videos helpful, please tell your peers about them as well so they too can take advantage of these for more information on Microsoft Office 365. And speaking of Microsoft Office 365, did I mention that you should be sure to join us live for a Microsoft Office 365 Announcement on June 28th?
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my LinkedIn account, and my blog. Plus, you can now get all of the latest Microsoft Partner Information right on your phone!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights