This morning during the Windows Phone “Mango” press conference, we announced that during the day today, we would be releasing the Windows Phone Development Tools 7.1 Beta. Well, the time has come and the tools are now available for Windows Phone developers to use. As such, I thought I would share some information and resources that have come online today around this topic for you, as well as a few other related items.
- Get the Windows Phone SDK Beta:
- WPDT 7.1 Documentation:
- App Hub Links:
- Did you miss the Windows Phone “Mango” press release this morning?
- View the replay online RIGHT HERE
- If you are a Microsoft Partner, be sure to check out the Windows Phone page on the Microsoft Partner Network portal. Includes things like:
- Show the Value of Windows Phone with New Online Demo
- Windows Phone Sales & Marketing Kit
- Developer Toolkit
- Discussion Guide: Application Platform for Business with Windows Phone
- Discussion Guide: Business Productivity with Windows Phone
- Microsoft Mobility Competency Training Guide
- And much, much more
- Win a free pass to Worldwide Partner Conference by building a cool Windows Phone app
- Windows Phone 7 website
- Windows Phone Developer blog
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone
- Microsoft Windows Phone Developer Portal
- Getting Started Guide for Developing for Windows Phone
- Windows Phone 7 Developer Training Kit
- Check out Windows Phone on Twitter
- Windows Phone on Facebook
- Windows Phone on YouTube
- By the way, if you are a Microsoft partner, did you know there’s a new Microsoft Partner Info app available for Windows Phone?
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my LinkedIn account, and my blog.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights