As always, I am happy to help make you aware of some current offers available to you right now that you can take advantage of. Here s a list of a few Microsoft Platform Ready offers, with some brief information and links to further information for you on each of these:
- SQL Server $50 Application Compatibility Offer – The first 400 eligible companies that verify a compatible SQL Server 2008 Express, SQL Server 2008 or SQL Server 2008 R2 application HERE between April 25, 2011 and May 31, 2011 will receive a $50 USD American Express gift card. View Promotion Terms & Conditions.
- Windows Azure Platform 30 Day Pass – We’re offering a Windows Azure Platform 30 day pass, so you can put Windows Azure and SQL Azure through their paces. USE PROMO CODE MPR001. No credit card required. With the Windows Azure platform you pay only for what you use, scale up when you need capacity and pull back when you don’t. Get your Windows Azure Pass today!
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Offer – Get your application compatible with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Express, SQL Server 2008 R2 or Windows Azure between now and May 31, 2011 to receive a free copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2010! Office 2010 gives you the best-in-class tools to help you grow your business. Get your application compatible today! View Promotion Terms & Conditions*Available for MPN partners only
- Dev Accelerator Offer – The Windows Azure and SQL Azure Extended subscriptions make it even easier for you to move your app to the cloud, by giving you 750 Computer hours, 10GB of storage, one 10GB SQL Azure database and much more at 52% off of our normal consumption rates. And from April 1st until June 30th, if you buy two Windows Azure and SQL Azure Extended subscriptions you’ll be eligible to receive a $500 rebate.
- Get cloud-ready with FullArmor CloudApp Studio – Looking for a quick and easy way to migrate your application or website to the Windows Azure platform? Preview the FullArmor CloudApp Studio, a tool designed to be used by anyone – not just developers – to help you get your application or website ready for Windows Azure within minutes. We invite you to take part in a trial of the FullArmor CloudApp Studio beginning on April 11, 2011 and ending on June 30, 2011. Learn more about this offer today!
I hope you find these offers helpful for you and you are able to take advantage of these for your companies as Microsoft partners.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my LinkedIn account, and my blog.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights