In case you haven’t seen it yet, Microsoft reported its third quarter financial results today. After reading through the announcement today, I thought I would share just a few highlights from the announcement and why I think “history” is such an appropriate word for it:
- “Office 2010 has become the fastest-selling version of Office in history”
- “Windows 7 remains the fastest selling operating system in history”
- “Kinect for Xbox 360, the fastest-selling consumer electronics device in history”
- “Record Third-Quarter Results”
- “fourth consecutive quarter of double-digit growth”
I have to say, I just love seeing those statements of “Most” or “best in history” statements about several of our technologies! What an exciting time this is.
If you haven’t seen the announcement yet, you can read the Microsoft FY11 Q3 Earning Release for yourself. Oh, and remember my 11 Reasons why today is a day to remember… post? Oh how bright and exciting the future looks with all of the things still ahead of us for Microsoft and our partners! (in my humble opinion)
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my LinkedIn account, and my blog.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights