How would you like to have a large collection of learning resources available to you, right at the click of your mouse? Well, this is exactly what the Microsoft TechNet Learning Resources site provides, which is why I am putting up this post to make sure you are aware of it and start using it.
You can find the Microsoft TechNet Learning Resources page located HERE.
To give you an idea of some of the items you will find there, I am providing this sample down below:
- "How Do I?" Videos – Short videos with step-by-step guidance on how to accomplish specific tasks with Microsoft products.
- Ramp Up – Collection of Free Articles, Videos and Virtual Labs
- Virtual Labs – Guided labs let you try Microsoft products with no installation required.
- Evaluation – Register for free downloadable beta and trial software and get resources that enhance your evaluation experience.
- Webcasts – On-demand 60-to-90–minute live broadcasts featuring interactive technical presentations, product demonstrations, and Q&A sessions.
- Career Factor: The reality show – Follow the struggles and successes of real life IT professionals as they work towards improving their careers.
- Advance Your Career: Get FREE Retakes on Certification Exams and up to 20% off when you buy a Microsoft Certification Pack.
There is also a collection of premium learning resources, including items like: E-Learning, Instructor led training, books, training catalog, and more, including links to several other great resources like:
- Special Offers
- Learning Centers
- TechNet Corner
- Microsoft Certifications
- and more…
Be sure to check out the Microsoft TechNet Learning Resources page for yourself and see how you too can use these items for your own personal and business related growth.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as: my Facebook page, my Twitter account, my LinkedIn account, and my blog.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and RSS and see “What I’m thinking”
Director, Worldwide Partner Experience
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights